Fully furnished with Bed Linen, Electrical Appliances such as Water Heater, Oven Refrigerator and FREE wifi.
To make a reservation with roomforrentinmakati.com, you can contact us at 0917-633-5100. Please let us know the dates you wish to occupy the unit and the number of occupants that will be staying. We will reply with the total cost and further steps to complete the reservation process.
To make a reservation with room for rent in makati, you can contact us at 0917-633-5100. Please let us know the dates you wish to occupy the unit and the number of occupants that will be staying. We will reply with the total cost and further steps to complete the reservation process.
-Including assoc dues, Electricity,Water, Cable and FREE wifi
Note: All of our units are Fully furnished with Bed Linen,electrical appliances such as water heater, oven ,refrigerator and FREE wifi.
1. Check-in time is at 2:00 p.m and check out time is at 12:00 nn.
2. Lessor has the right to inspect the premises at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenant violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. Lessor waives all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenant shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
3. The Tenant shall maintain the premises in a good and clean condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner.
4. Tenant shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree to cover costs of said services if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
5. The Tenant shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
6. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
7. The Tenant shall not sublet the property.
8. The Tenant shall have no more than 3-4 persons reside, stay, or sleep on the premises.
9. The Tenant shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenant shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenant shall then immediately vacate the premises.
10. The Tenant and Tenant's Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the lessor against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss.
11. Rental Security Deposit amount (if any) is fully refundable on checkout date should there be no damages in the premises. The lessor holds the right to deduct the equivalent amount from the deposit on damages incurred.
12. Tenant agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by lessor enforcing this agreement.
13. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
14. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
15. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
16. It is the Tenant's responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety proceduresÂ concerning swimming in or being around the pool. Tenant agrees to have a responsible adult supervising minors while they swim in the pool. Tenant is hereby notified that the pool can be dangerous and Tenant accepts fully the risks involved.
17. No firearms or illegal substances shall be brought inside the said premises.
18. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
19. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use. Such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
20. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, etc. when itâ€™s prudent to do so.
21. Valuable items left behind by Tenant will be held for the Tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the Tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Lessor. Lessor shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
22. Tenants are responsible for their own belongings. Lessor shall not be held liable for loss of said items. Tenants shall look after their belongings and see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, etc. when prudent to do so.
23. Cable TV is provided. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content or personal preferences with regard to TV service.
24. Tenant agrees to turn off air conditioning and electrical items if the tenant leaves the premise for more than one hour. Prevention of fire hazards should be exercised by all tenants.
25. Tenant agrees to pay for lost keys (Metal Keys). The cost for lost keys is Php 3500.
26. If Lost of pocket WIFI, tenant will be charge Php3,500
By making the reservation down payment, we agree to abide by the above conditions.
To make a reservation with Makati Rooms, you can contact us at 0917 8955887. Please let us know the dates you wish to occupy the unit and the number of occupants that will be staying. We will reply with the total cost and further steps to complete the reservation process.
Lovemac Rentals will require 50% of total to make a reservation. Remaining 50% balance is due once client has checked in. Lovemac Rentals cannot guarantee room availability unless rooms have been reserved. In addition, extension of days for guests can only be given if the days the guest would like to extend for is available. Guests will need to make Reservations ahead of time to guarantee room availability. Reservation and booking payments are non-refundable and non-transferable to another date. Reservation payments cannot be used, applied, or transferred as payment for another unit reservation or as full payment for the duration of stay should some of the reserved days be cancelled.
For Bank Deposits, please contact us for Bank Deposit Details.
Check in/Check out :
Upon check-in, please prepare Photo ID (passport/driver’s license) and Full Payment if paying in cash. Keys will be given to guests during check-in. On check-out, the security deposit (minus damage fees and convenience bar consumption) will be returned and keys will be handed back to us.
Note: We are renting out private condo units located within different buildings in Legaspi Village. We are not a hotel or a condotel. There are no baggage assistance that will be available for guests. If you have a lot of luggage with you, carts can be borrowed from the building’s main entrance.
Guests can call the Laundry Service near the building if they need laundry services. These Laundry Services charge a small amount for personal laundry.
Thank you and we hope you will have a pleasant stay with us.